Matthew Diabes' teaching connects practitioners to contemporary organization science by teaching evidence-based strategies to (future) managers. His teaching interests include (but are not limited to) organizational behavior, management of teams, negotiations, self- and employee-development, and organizational and cultural change.
Diabes has instructed the following undergraduate course:
- "Organizational Behavior" (Summer, 2019) (Evaluation: 4.86 / 5.00)
Selected anonymous student remarks from course evaluation:
- "This course was great. It inspired me to research more on my own and made me very interested in how I work within teams and how I can behave in my first internship (and future ones as well)."
- "Professor Diabes succeeded in making the classroom environment both professional and comfortable. I felt comfortable asking questions, and he always welcomed more questions. I'm so glad I took this course."
In addition, he has assisted the instruction of the following MBA courses as a teaching assistant:
- "Developing Star Performers" (Spring, 2019)
- "Organizational Behavior" (Spring, 2019)
- "Negotiations" (Fall, 2018)
- "Customer-Driven Strategies and Services" (Fall, 2018)
- "Organizational Behavior" (Fall, 2018)
- "Organizational Change" (Summer, 2018)
- "Developing Star Performers" (Spring, 2018)
- "Managing Networks and Organizations" (Spring, 2018)
- "Negotiations" (Spring, 2018)
- "Competitive Strategy" (Spring, 2018)